Many people find it difficult to quieten their thoughts and fall asleep.
So I decided to record a mindfulness meditation which will help you to still your mind, relax, and rest into loving and peaceful feelings.
The steps for doing the mindfulness meditation are very straightforward, and it is a deeply relaxing, healing and nurturing experience.
I made a short video for you, demonstrating how to do this, with clear and easy to follow steps.
This is also a very good meditation to listen to at night to help you to sleep.
A reminder of the steps
How to still your mind and rest into loving and peaceful feelings – before you go to sleep.
- Begin by finding a quite place where you won’t be disturbed and make sure that you are warm and comfortable.
- Start by focusing on your breathing and breathe in and out, gently and relaxed.
- As you breathe in, breathe in peace and calm, and as you breathe out, breathe out any worries or concerns. (do this 3 – 5 times)
- Rest into the stillness that you have created, and know that all is well in your life.
- Now bring your focus to your heart area, your centre for giving and receiving love. Breathe gently into your heart area, and as you do so, breathe in love, then breathe love out all around you, so you are totally surrounded by pure love. (do this 3 – 5 times)
- Soft pink is the colour associated with love. See yourself surrounded by the soft pink colour of love, and see yourself being held warmly and gently in a soft pink blanket of love. The soothing warmth helps you to relax more and more.
- Spend a few moments resting in the warm, peaceful and loving feelings of love, and know that all is well in your life.
- You are now feeling warm, relaxed and at peace, and you will find it much easier to sleep.
Wishing you lots of peace and love.
I’m delighted to introduce you to my new book – Golden Steps to Inner Peace and Happiness.
Learn how to heal your life, find love and happiness, and reach enlightenment in this lifetime.Read more and order
Special Offer – Become a Shining Light online sound healing course
You are invited on an extraordinary journey of healing, growth and transformation, as you explore the potential of sound to light up your life and restore balance and harmony to mind, body and spirit.More about this Course . . . .